Interview with Owen Frostie!

15:00

Interview with Owen Frostie (Blogger)

Owen Frostie is a 16 year old blogger situated in England. His passionate about reviewing products, interviewing celebrities and spending time improving his blog. Due to this, Owen has worked with brands like Tooth Fairy, True North and Mr. Bean. 



1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Owen: Well I was inspired by other bloggers like Tanya Burr, Zoella etc. I really enjoyed reading their  blogs and one day I thought for a bit of fun I would make my own and here I am today!

2. Are there any tips you would give to new bloggers?
Owen: Always be your self, make sure you write about stuff that your passionate about and most importantly have fun and never be ashamed to ask for advice.

3. Do you think blogging has changed you as a person?
Owen: Most definitely it's changed me as a person not a lot but a little bit.

4. If you could go back in time would you still become a blogger or would you spend time doing something else?
Owen: This is a hard one probably not I'd still be/become a blogger because it's changed my life for good and I couldn't see my self doing anything else.

5. What does the future hold for you?
Owen: The future holds a lot for me I'm still young so you never know what's round the corner. I have a lot of amazing offers on the horizon so all I can say is watch this space ;)

6. Can you tell us which celebrity was the most fun to interview? 
Owen: Probably Sophie Gradon from Love Island because we just instantly clicked from the moment we got on the phone although I did have fun interviewing them all.



Owen's Social Media:

Twitter: @OwenFrostie
Instagram: @OwenFrostie
Blog: http://owenfrostie.co.uk

-Timon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me! :)

Follow

Search

Subscribe