Things I love about Autumn!

17:00

Heyy, 

It's just the beginning of Autumn and I have already been getting the vibes. Autumn nights with a cozy jumper, hot chocolate have always been my favourite, and no different this year. When someone reminds me it's Autumn I just want to wrap myself up with warm and cozy blankets and watch movies all day! Unfortunately, I can't do that everyday so I do leave it to the weekends.

I thought as my first ''seasonal'' blog post I would a things I love about Autumn.


1. The Weather
To be honest, I've never been a fan of very hot weather. Summer this year has been pretty sweaty and I'm finally enjoying the cold windy mornings and the slightly breezy evenings. I find that Autumn weather is just perfect for me; not too hot nor too cold.
I love waking up in the morning in a cozy, warm bed whilst outside it's windy, cold and raining.
2. Atmosphere
I've kind of already touched on this, however I absolutely love the atmosphere of Autumn! Watching movies in a warm bed, wrapped around with cozy and comfortable jumpers with a hot chocolate is my perfect Autumn evening! 

3. Nature
Something that I always loved about Autumn is taking long walks in the Nature with golden brown leaves falling around you. Spending a few hours of my evening exploring the outside wearing a comfortable, cozy jumper and my wellies has always been one of the things I loved doing during the Autumn season, and it never failed to put a smile onto my face.


4. Clothing
Don't get me wrong I love wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops in the summer however the ability to be able to wear wellies, warm jumpers and coats is something I always loved!


Autumn has only just started and I am already excited to jump into my wellies and explore the nature!


Make sure to comment what your favourite things about Autumn are because I definetly want to know! :-)

I'l see ya soon!
-Timon


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Autumn is my favorite season of all, too! I loooove how the weather is- you can always grab a sweater or hoodie and it won't never get too warm or too cold! Also it's a great excuse to have hot chocolate & fall treats almost everyday! Thanks for sharing these xx

    Kaylee❤️ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's definetly a good excuse to have a hot chocolate haha. <3 :) Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete

Follow me! :)

Follow

Search

Subscribe